Saturday, May 7, 2016

The fabric equivalent of an ice cream store...



I just LOVE the Quilter's Market in Tucson... its my favorite quilt store EVER.

IMG_3462_2
The way they have the fabrics displayed; I feel like I am in the happiest place on earth! 

They offer sew-ins, BOMs, and all the gorgeous fabric and know-how you could possibly want!


Additionally, they participate in many community service projects, which I love. 
They actively support their local food bank, project Linus, Hospice, and many, many more.

 I truly think I could stay there all day!!

Quilter's Market is also a sponsor of AngelGownsbyjacki and provides us with minkee, ribbons, and serves as a drop off location for donated dresses. 

I truly thank them for their involvement with their community!!

No comments:

Post a Comment