Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!

Quilt #3 for April

for my mom.....  


FYI:  the little cuties on the label are wearing flip flops because my mom is the flip flop queen!

It was a joint venture:  She knew exactly what she wanted...  I had made a similar quilt for a niece a couple years ago and she wanted one too. 

Mom ever so carefully picked the fabrics and as I pieced the hearts, she pressed, and then pulled the foundation paper off the back of the hearts as they were finished.


While she waited on me, she hand sewed the bindings on above quilts #2, 3, and 4.

We are both thrilled with her quilt, I am blessed to have this time with her, I deeply appreciate her help with these quilts, and I wish her a very happy Mother's Day.

oh, and mom, there is a quilt #5 if you have time before you go home.....   Just stayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment