Saturday, October 24, 2015

Today was my day to work in the yard...  not that I really "work" out there.  I usually rearrange, move patio furniture, repot plants, give instructions on moving plants in the yard, and things like that.

This was the day I decided to do one of those things I always wanted to do but hadn't...  yet.


Can you tell what its going to be?  If you know, you may be showing your age. :)

I have to say that I don't think hubby was completely on board until I started putting it together.  He loves how it looks and I can't believe he even doubted me!  :)

To prep for the project:
  • I picked towns that mean something to me, my husband, and to us as a couple.   The mileage is intended to be "as the crow flies".
  • We went to our local nursery for an old pallet...  a really OLD pallet.  I wanted weathered wood. 
  • Hubby dug the hole and put an old split rail fence post into cement for me yesterday.
Time to put it all together!!


The towns are in no particular order and I included a few blank boards because we are still adding names.


And yes, its our version of the sign on the TV show, M.A.S.H.

Las Vegas is pointed slightly down for a reason; after all, it IS Sin City!


And I absolutely LOVE it.


Is there something you've always wanted to do but haven't yet? Is it time?  

Don't live with regrets!   DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment