Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yes, I believe she inherited it...

Gramma to granddaughter G:  ......I think you might enjoy designing doll clothes.

2 hours later.... and I was obviously not paying attention during those 2 hours...  she was quiet....  I should have known she was up to something....















G and M's dolls suddenly have new clothes from some felt I had brought to Tucson for other craft projects (photos soon).  The clothing shown was put together with felt, needle and thread, hot glue, and sticky Velcro. 

Not only is G a go-getter but she can make do with what she has available.   Beauty AND brains......   I wonder where she got it??

And I guess I have to be careful of what I say around here.

(I hope that DIL remembers that creative minds are seldom tidy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment