Sunday, February 9, 2014

Building a better mouse trap!!

I think I finally did it!  I think I came up with a better way, at least for ME, to make half square triangles (HST) from 2.5" strips from my stash...  or from jelly rolls. 

I have always been displeased with the work and results from cutting the strips into triangles, then sewing the triangles together, and the trimming and pressing and stretching and on and on of the current basic process.

I have tested and tested it, to the tune of 200 HST,  and I am so very pleased with the results. 

As soon as I can get some photos and maybe video to show you, I will be pleased to share my process.  I am so stinking excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment