Friday, December 13, 2013

Rub-a-dub Rudolph

My adorable GC gifted me this adorable reindeer. It's a boxed bar (or 2 bars, depending on size of box) of soap, a dollar store washcloth, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, a pom, ribbon, and a bell. Such a sweet little gift that kids could make for their teachers, etc. More kisses, guys, I will cherish him!



And speaking of gifts, one of my quilt groups, The Happy Hour Quilters, had our holiday party and exchanged pincushions. I have been enamored lately with hexies and guess what my pincushion was.... YEP!! Hexies!!! PLUS, its filled with crushed walnuts to help keep my pins sharp. It was the perfect pincushion for me!



Thank you so much to everyone for a wonderful party, great food, tons of laughs, and the bestest pincushion ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment