Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lemonade!!

What does one make should one have a pile of (stackable) doll bed frames (handmade by DS)....



...a pile of custom fit doll mattresses (handmade by yours truly)...



...and a pile of fabric (collected over the years)???



Nooo.... not lemonade! Doll beds and bedding !!! Here are a couple that I finished over the last several days! I really believe that my favorite is the rustic bed (gifted to me from BFF BB) with the homespun quilt and pillow and "wool" throw. The fabric for the pink set was gifted to me by BFF LB. I will post more of them later... I somehow managed to get 4 of them all packaged for transport before taking photos.


Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and if you can't be with the ones you love, know that it's not because you are unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment