Thursday, October 25, 2018

If you must have one, enjoy it.

I've been collecting these for a while and posting on my "funnies" page. They are everywhere but I love the more cryptic.   To be honest, some have taken me much longer to decipher than others.

Please enjoy the more creative plates I've thus far been able to figure out.

A license plate is more than just a legal requirement:

On big expensive pickup:  IRS IOU
On a large SUV:  MUTLVR
From Arizona:  IMMELTN
From South Dakota:   BYBY SNO
On an old red pickup:  TONKA
On an SUV:  REDY2LV
On a Commercial Van:  BYMYXRY
On a Scion Cube:  MACHZRO *
On a Mini Cooper:  FAUXCAR
On a Honda Fit:   HISSY
On a zippy little car:  XQQQME *
On an impacted person's car:  H8KEMO
On a non-descript van:   EZ2SMIL
On a shiny new 'Vette: XLR8ION
On a frustrated commuter car: IH8I17 (I17 is our main interstate) *
On a brand new shiny Mustang:  MANOPOZ  *
In the doctor's parking lot: CUT2CUR
On a sporty compact: VRROOM
On a car with a loud sound system: R3DRCKR
On a small red car: IMNRTIS

The stars denote my personal "winners" for successfully joining all aspects of the situation in the most comedic way.

I will keep looking, keep deciphering, and keep adding because they still make me laugh.

And if you need help deciphering, I can provide you with what I came up with....  let me know...  or keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment