Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You just never know what you will find at my brother's house.... Part 2

I am back in Denver for a short visit and thought I would share a couple more fun things I found around my brother's house.   He is an eclectic collector but not necessarily loyal, so the collections change all the time.

This time, I will share a collection of interesting salt and pepper shakers...  there is a Dalmatian and fire plug set that I would like to talk him out of.



I love these old skates.  My mom didn't use skates like these so I'm not really sure how old they are, but still...  they are in the LOVE category for me.


This one...  well, it kinda reminds me of a guy I knew in high school...  I think its the sideburns :). 


Lo and behold, my brother adopted an adorable kitty, Luna.  She is sweet tempered, playful, and so little!


But my favorite....   is this 1959 Ford Fairlane Galaxie 500.  I swear I thought Farelanes and Galaxies were separate models but apparently not always.  Best of all, it has a red interior.




It needs a little love but seriously....  It could go home with me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment