Sunday, October 5, 2014

C O N T E S T - just for FUN !!!!!!



I attended a quilt show with a couple friends some time back and the "girlie" time couldn't have been better.  However, there were two displays of quilts that I ohhh'd and ahhh'd over for an extra long period of time.

Today, I am sharing a display in which each quilt depicted a song...  I could find no correlation between genres, eras, or creators amongst the entries...  however, I enjoyed the display so very much that I would like to challenge you to name, or even guess if you are not sure, the song each quilt represents, as determined by the name noted ON the quilt (but blocked from your guessing view).

I enoucourage you to add a guess for each quilt, sequentially numbered, in the comments section.   I must admit that it was really hard to see the song in the quilt, even though I knew all the answers.  With that in mind, please know that all guesses are welcome -- even the ones you are pretty sure are not correct but are compelled to share anyway --  its all about the fun!!

I will post clues at random times.












#1









 


#2




















#3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#4
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#5
 


 
 
 








#6












 
 
#7









#8




 
 








#9







#10





 
 


 
 
#11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



#12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 

 
#13
 
 
 

 
  
 
~~  The Guess List ~~
 
Not that I don't think you can get them all :) but I will guess that some of your answers WILL be guesses so I am calling it as I see it :)  and good luck!
 
 
1. 
2. 
3. 
4.
5. 
6.  Man, that looks good!
7.
8.
9.  Is it 5 o'clock yet?
10.
11.
12.  Are those robins?
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment