Monday, May 5, 2014

Libras are free spirits!

meaning they dislike deadlines....  until the last minute, when they perform in an amazing manner.  (At least, that is the rumor...)  Lets hope I can pull this one off!!

Before the 3rd weekend in May, I have a list of stuff I want to get done.  Below is my list, along with the current status of the items.  You have probably seen some of the photos already but I am trying to feel like I am on schedule!!  HA!

QUILTS:

Celtic Solstice - twin size ................................................ Flimsy  (photo)
Celtic Solstice - twin size ................................................ Sewn into rows
Heart Flannel - twin size ................................................. Flimsy
HST flannel - twin size ................................................... Flimsy (photo)
Tshirt quilt - Lap size ...................................................... Flimsy (photo)
Small Christmas stockings (5) ......................................... One almost done (photo)


DOLL CLOTHES:

Wedding dress ......................................................... Still in planning stages
Formal ...................................................................... Ready for final embellishments (photo) 
Casual dress ............................................................. Ready for final embellishments (photo)
2 Team spirit outfits ................................................. Cut out and ready to sew.

MAIL:

Envelope to KW ............................ Gathered but not sealed in envelope yet.
Envelope to GKR .......................... Gathered but not sealed in envelope yet.



One at flimsy stage, one still needs rows sewn together.
both need quilted
One of five needed


At flimsy stage and ready to be quilted
At flimsy stage and
ready to be quilted

I am pretty happy with my progress on these items; however, not a single thing is actually finished and ready to go.

Below are some of the 18" doll clothes I am working on as choices for a commissioned batch.   All are still waiting for embellishments.  Any not taken will become part of my "All Dolled Up" doll boutique and be sold at craft fairs or online.

Gold with sparkles. 
Ready for embellishments

Pink baby wale corduroy jumper. 
Still needs accessories




 
Long and short versions of formal gown. 
Both have patterned Satin jacket.
Ready for embellishments.



Knit skirts
Ready for embellisments



Team outfits. 
ready to assemble.
Time to get to work....  right after I go get my new bifocal contacts.  Bifocal contacts will be a first for me but I am THRILLED to get back into gas permeables!  I just LOVE the crispness of the vision offered by gas perms.  NOTHING compares.  

No comments:

Post a Comment