Sunday, January 26, 2014

SURPRISE Drawing #1


It's time for my first official SURPRISE DRAWING in a series of 4 drawings!!! 

We will start small and work our way up to something REALLY cool. 

To be eligible for the first drawing, you must do each of the following:
1. "FOLLOW" my blog by providing your email address in the "follow by email" space.
2. SHARE my blog on your facebook page.
3. Leave a COMMENT here, confirming that you completed the tasks and indicating your choice of surprise. 


Please, one entry and one choice per household only.

The Surprise Choices for the first drawing are:
- QUILTING Surprise
- GIRLY Surprise
- AROUND THE HOUSE Surprise
- KID Surprise
- SURPRISE Surprise

The winner will be randomly chosen on Feb 1 and announced on the blog.  You will then need to get your mailing address to me so you can receive your SURPRISE!!

Thanks for playing and stay tuned for bigger and more exciting surprises soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I do follow your blog!!!! I read every single one of them. Ok will share it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I pick around the house surprise!

    ReplyDelete