Monday, November 18, 2013

The circle of making "things"

I love to make things... plain and simple. And part of being a freak about efficiency is that I can't make just one... But you can have only so many "things" so I take my things to craft shows. I sell my things and with the funds made from selling, I buy more stuff to make more things. This weekend's show was graced by a most awesome day on Sunday: Perfect temperature, perfect amount of breeze, perfect tunes playing in the background, and my hubby was there to share it with me... and with whomever he chose to chat. Jerry has never met a stranger....


In between assisting shoppers, I snapped a few photos of random items waiting to find their new homes.


Cute little totes for small gifts, gift cards, or candy.


Bedding for baby dolls or American Girl type dolls

A framed section of an old quilt

And to make things even BETTER, I felt so good all day! Fibro gave me the gift of an almost pain free Sunday!!! It was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to have an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Brandi... they are few but are thoroughly enjoyed when I have them.

      Delete