Sunday, November 10, 2013

I want to share my addiction du jour with you: quilting, crafting, crocheting, knitting, tatting, upcycling, recycling, and whatever else I can come up with to stay busy.

Today, it was quilting:  I worked on finishing up some things for a show this weekend, framing some sections of vintage quilts. 

I still have 43,000 things I want to do before Friday....I need a list so I don't forget anything.  I need a "to buy" list, a "to do" list, and a "don't forget" list.  I need a list to manage my lists!!  I love being organized BUT there is something to be said about living life on the edge too.

Oh... my shy (she blooms only a couple times a month) but gorgeous Texas Rose bloomed for me today.  I just LOVE her color!! 


AND, I noticed hummingbirds on the petunias we (accidently) brought with us from Iowa.  The petunias were apparently lying dormant in the soil of a pot that made the trip with us.  Now I have to find my hummingbird feeder! (I will put that on a list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment